Here are some of the many ways you can volunteer:
- Communications and Promotion – help with newsletter writing, photography and other communication needs
- Container Packing/Unpacking – help load or unload wheelchairs and other mobility equipment, often with just a 24 hour notice.
- Event Planning and Production – put your creativity to work planning fundraising and public awareness events like the annual Disabilities Expo sponsored by AWS.
- Seat Cushion/Cover Production – lend a hand sewing seat covers and making cushions
- Wheelchair Cleaning and Repair – provide some TLC to used wheelchairs, getting them in top shape before they’re shipped to Ethiopia
- Travel to Ethiopia for Distribution – travel with Saba and the Ethiopian team to distribute wheelchairs and share God’s love.
Join these key volunteers in supporting our mission.
Founder and Owner, Fort Wayne Marketing, LLC
Retired Corporate Communications Manager, Parkview Health
Seat Cushion Cover Sewing Coordinator
Retired, Organizational Development, Parkview Health
Horace Mann Agency Owner
Tim and Emily Tew
Wheelchair Repair and Maintenace Workshop Coordinators
Tim: Transition Consultant Career Coach at Cardinal Services
Emily: Quality Engineer at Zimmer Biomet